Submissions for our Fall 2021 issue are now open!
Permissions (for authors):
- Tuxedo is a student-run open access arts journal. Our purpose is to display a range of art and media forms, both from within the Dominican University of California and greater local community.
- Tuxedo editing staff retains editorial control over all material submitted. All copyright reverts to original authors and creators.
- Any piece submitted to Tuxedo is expected to be the creator’s own original work. Any submissions that do not meet this standard will not be published.
- Tuxedo acquires one time electronic rights. Submissions accepted will be published in a single issue. Issue content will become accessible via the journal’s archives following its initial publication.
- No previously published material can be submitted to Tuxedo for publication consideration.
*Make sure you are signed into your email to access the Fall 2021 Google Submission Form. :]